Jan 28, 2011

Selling your house 101

So it must really be happening because there was a Realtor sitting at my kitchen table going over the details of selling my house today.  You know the saying, "they have an app for that?" Well, when it comes to selling your house, Windmere Real Estate kind of does.  I have a long list of people to schedule: inspector, contractor, power washer, landscaper, decorator, house cleaner.  Phew, I am tired just writing it all down.  But, I am glad that Jim had all of the names and phone numbers handy so I didn't have to do all the leg work myself. 
Thanks to my big sister, I spent the last week bingeing and purging.  My house, that is!  I got rid of everything that we aren't moving or storing.  The hardest part is done, now I just have to keep it shiny and clean for potential buyers!

1 comment: