Feb 2, 2011

Confused, Dazed & A Little Frustrated

Just found out it will take 8 to 12 weeks for the sea shipment of my belongings to get from Seattle to London.  First of all - SERIOUSLY!  3 months - what are they doing, renting it out to make some money?  Okay - so the real question is do I send the shipment early & sleep on the floor here for 3 months or do I wait to send it & sleep on the floor over there for 3 months.  When I mentioned my concerns I was told not to worry, they can send an air shipment with all the essentials. Okay - so now I feel a little better,  until I ask how long the air shipment takes and she tells me ..........wait for it........."It only takes 30 days".   Are you kidding me!  30 days to get the essential things.  Does she not know what essential means?  

No comments:

Post a Comment